When you’re looking for the best detox drinks to pass a drug test, QCarbo16 comes up sooner or later as one of the more popular herbal clean detox drinks for weed.
But how good it actually is? Does QCarbo16 really work for a drug test?
The QCarbo16 instructions are surprisingly simple: just drink the bottle of QCarbo16 before a drug test (it should work for 2 days) and you’ll pass the drug test.
With being so popular, this detox cleansing drink should work for everybody, right? Well…
With such easy instructions, I don’t think anybody should have a problem with how to use QCarbo16.
But is Herbal Clean QCarbo16 really effective when it comes to passing a drug test?
Yes and no.
If you have one look at herbal clean QCarbo16 reviews on Amazon, you can see two things:
- About half the people (54%) just love taking QCarbo16 before a drug test and pass the test.
- Roughly the other half (32%) obviously took the detox drink before a drug test and didn’t pass.
So which one is it? Does herbal clean QCarbo 16 work for a drug test or not?
Surely if everybody would pass a drug test with QCarbo16 there would be 100% of 5-star reviews.
And if nobody would pass? I would expect 100% of 1-star reviews.
The truth is somewhere in between – it does help a bit but it cannot guarantee you to pass a drug test. In a sense, it’s not a complete THC detox method.
We’ll go through the best and the worst QCarbo16 reviews but one thing is clear – QCarbo16 does not guarantee you to pass a drug test.
As it’s pointed out many times, there are only two things that will guarantee you to pass a drug test (and have been tested over and over again):
- All-In-One Detox: This consists not only of detox drink like QCarbo16 but is a complete detox program with the trio of detox pills, drinks, and dietary fibers. Toxin Rid line is the most reliable such detox – you can read more about it at our Toxin Rid detox review.
- Synthetic Urine: Basically lab-made urine that performs exactly like clean urine in a drug test. It’s usually the most common way for us stoners to pass a drug test. The only problem is how to heat it up to the body temperature but some next-gen synthetic urines like Sub-Solution comes with a vial that heats it up in no time.
I’ve made a summary of best QCarbo16 reviews and worst QCarbo16 reviews to figure out if this detox drink really makes you pass a drug test.
My first opinion: QCarbo16 doesn’t work! I’ll go into this at the end but will let you guys make your opinion about it first.
My findings: For some people QCarbo16 actually does work!
I’m quite impressed by these findings to tell you the truth. I was rather skeptical at herbal clean QCarbo16 at first (because come on, herbal drink? But then again weed is a herb and we all know it has an effect on us) but it turns out that your chances of passing a drug test are better if you drink QCarbo 16 before a drug test.
Needless to say, everything said about QCarbo16 is relevant for its big brothers QCarbo20 and QCarbo32 as well. The only difference is the dosage – 16 oz., 20 oz. or 32 oz. – the ingredients are the same.
The good thing when buying a QCarbo32 is that it might be twice the size of QCarbo16, but it’s not twice the cost – I think it’s like 10 dollars difference.
Herbal Clean QCarbo16 – Does It Work?
Here is my disclaimer: Unlike synthetic urine or Toxin Rid line (I use and trust, and it does have very good reviews), I haven’t used QCarbo16 personally. However, given this is believed to be a top choice for passing a drug test, I’ve gathered some interesting QCarbo16 reviews from all over the net.
Simple because we all want to get a clear picture if QCarbo16 does work for passing a drug test; or even better, in what cases does herbal clean QCarbo 16 work for a drug test (obviously it doesn’t work for everybody).
What Is QCarbo16 drink anyway?
In short, it is a detox drink. There are, however, two kinds of detox drinks:
- Cleansing detox drinks. Something like cranberry juice; they work by increasing toxin excretion by urination over a longer period of time (days, if not weeks).
- Masking detox drinks. These flush out THC out of your system and create a period of time wherein you’re less likely to fail a drug test. These are same-day detox drinks.
Obviously, Herbal Clean QCarbo16 is a masking same-day detox drink. Looking at the instructions, here is how you use this detox drink:
- Drink the entire 16 oz bottle within 5 hours of a drug test.
- Fill the bottle again with water, and drink all of it again.
- For an hour or so, there will be a rapid increase in urination. Translation: you’ll pee like your life is at stake (and it might even be).
- After the first hour, you should take a drug test within the next 4 hours. This is the time period in which your urine should contain significantly fewer toxins.
The step-by-step instructions give us a clear insight into what the Herbal Clean detox drink is supposed to do.
It effectively decreases the toxins such as THC from your urine and blood by almost forcefully peeing it out.
Of course, the THC stored in fat cells will try to redistribute itself from fat tissue into the bloodstream again. And after a while, those toxins will be detectable in the urine again.
And that’s exactly the point! During that time period, the urine should contain considerably fewer toxins.
How long does QCarbo16 last?
For about 4 hours. Take a drug test before that or after that time period, and you might be in bigger problems than within those 4 hours.
But by how much does concentration of let’s say THC decreases during that period – by 1 ng/ml, 10 ng/ml or 100 ng/ml? That is really hard, if not impossible, to say. Only a clinical study could evaluate how significant drop in urine THC concentration does Herbal Clean detox drink make. But we don’t have one of those in a file somewhere.
Alternatively, let’s look at the ingredients of QCarbo16 to see if everything checks out for the pee-toxins-out-for-some-hours scenario.
What Is Herbal Clean made of?
Obviously, it is a herbal cleansing drink made out of herbs. Here is the original labeling on the QCarbo16:
Looking at the label, one thing is for sure: this Herbal Clean detox is sweet. It has pretty much the same sugar content as Coca-Cola.
We’ll look at every ingredient the QCarbo16 is made of (including the Eliminex Brand) and try to figure out why it is added and why it would increase our chances of passing a drug test:
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2). Herbal Clean contains a whopping 20 mg of Vitamin B2; that is 10 times more than a recommended daily intake of Riboflavin. Vitamin B2 is regularly added to detox drinks to bring the yellow color back to the diluted urine. According to a study published in Drug and alcohol dependence, the researchers found out that adding Vitamin B2 can be used to determine a patient’s medication adherence.
- Creatinine Monohydrate. Drug tests measure for creatinine concentration; increased urination will dilute the urine and decrease its creatinine content. WebMD reports that creatinine clearance is 95-120 milliliters per minute. Detox drinks usually come with added creatinine monohydrate or creatinine monophosphate to bring the creatinine clearance levels up into the optimum (and non-suspicious) range.
- Dandelion root and leaf extract. Dandelion is a well-known herbal detox preparation. Most of the natural detox remedies include dandelion root as well as leaf extract because of it’s presumed diuretic action. Much like drinking caffeinated beverages, the dandelion root is likely to increase the production of urine. An article published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine shows that the frequency of urination was significantly increased by all of the 17 people who ingested dandelion leaf extract.
- Turmeric root extract. It contains molecule curcumin that gives curry it’s yellow color. In detox drinks it’s used to color the urine yellow; of course, Vitamin B2 should do that job just fine. However, if laboratories are testing for high Vitamin B2 content, it’s better to use turmeric root extract in combination with B2. That’s how you need to add less of B2 and the concentration of Vitamin B12 will not be above normal on a urine test.
- Juniper berry extract. In some studies, the ingestion of juniper berries or juniper essential oils is connected with a diuretic effect. According to Drugs.com, in classical use, 2 to 10 grams of juniper berries are used.
- Echinacea purpurea leaf extract. Echinacea is a well-known medicinal herb that is usually connected to effects on the immune system. Why it is included in the Herbal Clean is not absolutely clear.
- Ginger root. According to Medical News Today, ginger root can help with digestion by “stimulating bile production”. Toxin such as THC has to go through the liver in order to become more soluble in blood and urine. Bile excretes THC in the liver before it can go on to the kidneys and into the urine. By increasing bile production, the reappearance of THC in the urine can be prolonged. Maybe that’s why ginger root is used.
- Licorice root extract. It is not completely clear why herbal licorice extract would be used in QCarbo16. One research published in the AAPS Journal investigated its effect on the key cytochrome in the liver – the P450. If, for example, the P450 is metabolizing licorice root extract compounds, it’s ability to metabolize THC can be decreased. The effect would be that we’ll find a lower concentration of THC in the urine. Of course, such action as the action of all herbal extracts in the QCarbo16 can have side effects.
- Milk thistle seed extract. According to Dr. Axe, milk thistle a “powerful liver cleanser”. A large portion of different liver detoxification natural supplements contains milk thistle extracts. However, we cannot with any certainty determine why it would help to pass a drug test. In fact, if it lifts the liver activity, the more of THC from fat cells would be transformed by the liver into a water-soluble state (THC-COOH) and this would, in turn, increase the concentration of the toxins in the urine.
- Uva ursi leaf extract. Uva ursi is commonly connected with the urinary tract infection. Tea made out of uva ursi leaf is a natural herbal remedy and including its extract in Herbal Clean is probably due to its diuretic effect.
- Ligustrum berry extract. It is unclear why ligustrum extract is used. WebMD lists “liver problems” among the uses of this herb. Maybe it’s effect on the liver is somehow beneficial as far as drug testing is concerned.
- Corn silk extract. Similarly to uva ursi extract, corn silk extract is associated with bladder and urinary tract infections. Here is an article that on side effects of corn silk extract.
- Apple pectin. Pectin is arguably one of the most important ingredients of Herbal Clean QCarbo16. Pectins are basically fruit fibers that are most well known as an ingredient to make jam. It is considered the universal detoxification substance used in Certo and Sure Gel detox methods.
- Guarana seed extract. Guarana is a source of natural caffeine; a substance that is a well-known diuretic. We find it in green tea, coffee, and many other drinks but it’s quite clear that it is included in the QCarbo16 in order to increase urine production and elimination.
These are all the ingredients and it’s presumed functions.
Let’s start with the best reviews and then follow up with the worst reviews, shall we?
Best QCarbo 16 Reviews (more than 50% of users have such reviews)
With a product as popular as QCarbo line, it’s really not difficult to get reviews from people who have first-hand experience with QCarbo16 or QCarbo32.
Amazon QCarbo16 Positive Review
Amazon is where most people buy QCarbo16 and it’s where you’ll find the most reviews.
This is an example of a verified customer that obviously has some experience with QCarbo.
You can see that Gabrielle claims that QCarbo16 does work, and for her, it did work on multiple occasions. What I like about this review is:
- Making sure to follow QCarbo16 instructions.
- It does make you urinate more if you drink plenty of water. Sounds like the weed (or other drugs) are being washed out of your system.
Two sound pieces of advice for using any detox drink.
QCarbo16 Review From Marijuana.com
Marijuana.com is a very credible source of information about weed and people there join a forum to share and discuss different things. One of them does QCarbo16 work for a drug test as well, obviously.
Here is a screenshot of a story about a guy who passed a drug test using a lot (and I mean a lot!) of cranberry juice, and QCarbo 16.
I really like the story and am glad that the guy passed his drug test. Obviously, he used QCarbo 16 but he did gulp down a lot of cranberry juice as well. Both of things made him pee more so I guess that is weed going out of his system.
Here is another testimonial from a weed blog by ‘B money’ (forgive him for using crazy grammar, he gets the point across):
Thus far the herbal clean QCarbo16 looks pretty awesome, right? Just do bear in mind that these reviews are the positive ones. According to the Amazon rating, 43% of people who used QCarbo 16 didn’t like it one bit.
Let’s look at the other part of the spectrum.
Worst QCarbo16 Reviews (less than 50% of users have such reviews)
Every product has bad reviews as well and QCarbo16 is not an exception.
Here is one of the worst QCarbo16 you can see.
Maria kept is short and to the point – Qcarbo16 didn’t work for her.
The absolute worst review I found was on the drugs-forum.com, a well-known weed forum. Here is the answer to the question if anyone used QCarbo16 to pass a drug test:
Yeah. If you thought that losing your job is the worst thing that can happen when failing a drug test – think again.
Albeit Percocet does include oxycodone, a strong opiate, and if you’ve tested positive for the opiate abuse you can get a week of jail time as well. The law is, of course, not as strict for weed.
My Theory for QCarbo 16 (works as a final push)
Reading through the reviews, I noticed that more than half of people (51%) were happy with QCarbo16 and less than half (43%) was not.
This is probably because 51% of people passed a drug test by drinking QCarbo 16 before a drug test and 43% didn’t (and lots a job or even got jail time).
If we look at passing weed drug test (weed is the #1 illegal substance people test positive for on a drug test), you can see that more than half would test positive if they were to smoke a joint 1-10 days before a drug test.
As I’ve stated earlier, I find these findings quite impressive! Obviously, you have a better chance to pass a drug test with QCarbo16 than without.
It also isn’t one of those ‘well, it can’t hurt detoxes’, it does actually help some people.
Here is my take on why it helps some people – because they are really close to testing negative on a drug test anyway. In 1 or 2 days, the drugs would be flushed out by the system itself. However, QCarbo16 makes you pee quite a lot and you eliminate the drugs that would be eliminated in 1-2 days after the drug test.
Positive Outlook on QCarbo16 (Surprising But Effective Last Resort)
Maybe not a big difference, but a decisive one: with QCarbo16 some people can pass a drug test.
As a general rule, if you have a week, the 5-Day Toxin Rid is still the best solution to passing a drug test. I would use QCarbo16 as a last resort, but surprisingly an effective one.
The same principle goes for QCarbo20 and QCarbo32. Those are just bigger doses you have to get if you are:
- Heavy user. The more THC you get in your system, the more you have to flush out.
- Being overweight. The more weight you have, the more THC is stored inside your body, hence the bigger does of detox drink to get weed or other drugs out of your system.
Scientific Research And Sources:
(1) Herron AJ, Mariani JJ, Pavlicova M, et al. Assessment of Riboflavin as a Tracer Substance: Comparison of a Qualitative to a Quantitative Method of Riboflavin Measurement. Drug and alcohol dependence. 2013;128(1-2):77-82.
(2) Clare BA, Conroy RS, Spelman K. The Diuretic Effect in Human Subjects of an Extract of Taraxacum officinale Folium over a Single Day. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2009;15(8):929-934.
(3) Nagpal M, Sood S. Role of curcumin in systemic and oral health: An overview. Journal of Natural Science, Biology, and Medicine. 2013;4(1):3-7.
(4) Gustafson C. Mark Blumenthal: Quality and Efficacy of Herbal Medicines. Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal. 2015;14(4):54-59.
(5) Manayi A, Vazirian M, Saeidnia S. Echinacea purpurea: Pharmacology, phytochemistry and analysis methods. Pharmacognosy Reviews. 2015;9(17):63-72.
(6) Qiao X, Ji S, Yu S, et al. Identification of Key Licorice Constituents Which Interact with Cytochrome P450: Evaluation by LC/MS/MS Cocktail Assay and Metabolic Profiling. The AAPS Journal. 2014;16(1):101-113.
(7) Siegel AB, Stebbing J. Milk thistle: early seeds of potential. The lancet oncology. 2013;14(10):929-930.
(8) Trill J, Simpson C, Webley F, et al. Uva-ursi extract and ibuprofen as alternative treatments of adult female urinary tract infection (ATAFUTI): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials. 2017;18:421.
(9) Ha AW, Kang HJ, Kim SL, Kim MH, Kim WK. Acute and Subacute Toxicity Evaluation of Corn Silk Extract. Preventive Nutrition and Food Science. 2018;23(1):70-76.
(10) Moustakas D, Mezzio M, Rodriguez BR, Constable MA, Mulligan ME, Voura EB. Guarana Provides Additional Stimulation over Caffeine Alone in the Planarian Model. Holscher C, ed. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(4):e0123310.
5 thoughts on “QCarbo16 To Pass Drug Test In 2023? Best’n’Worst Reviews”
I’m 29 female 5’5 about 180 and pretty active I’ve been off weed for 26 days it was day 25 when I took the test I used the Qcarbo16 I’m praying it worked I haven’t heard anything back yet when I took a home test it came back invalid but that was about a half hour after drinking it I followed the instructions to the key and drank nothing but water for about a week and prior was water and cranberry juice… the day off I was peeing my life away before and after test I pray to God it was enough!
I cannot say enough good things about this product!! I am a semi-heavy to heavy user (smokes a bong pack once a day usually, more on the weekends and during the week sometimes I skip a day or two) and have been for years. I pick up the half o and can usually stretch it to last me a month or 3ish weeks if it’s the summer. I am a 21 yr old female who is 5’4 and 135 lbs, I work out pretty often and don’t have much body fat as most of my weight comes from my leg muscles and core (I do a lot of long distance running and body weight exercises). I have gotten drug tested twice and passed successfully using this product, and I will go into detail about each test. The first was for a low level hospital job (patient transporter for those who are familiar with healthcare) and the urine screen was done in-house by a phlebotomist. She read the results after 5 minutes and I was shitting bricks. I had been sober for 6 days because I knew when I would be tested, ran in thick clothing for the first 4 days (but not the last 2 before the test b/c I heard that this can remove THC from your stored fat and put it into your bloodstream) at least 3 miles each time. Not sure how much this effected the outcome, but the sweating excretes fluids making you consume more water which is always good. I drank at least 80 oz of water each day, but I am sure it was probably more than that. On the day of the test I drank the detox 2 hours before I went, peed at least 3 times, and tested myself an hour after drinking. My at home test was a very faint negative and I attributed this to the fact that Qcarbo takes at least an hour to work, but I was still very nervous. Long story short I said fuck it and left for the hospital, had my test and passed with flying colors! Got the job and got high as fuck that night. I highly encourage you to pee a lot before you go to your test as I have heard horror stories about people who bought detoxes and didn’t pass enough urine before testing and failed. Also I used Qcarbo16 because I am smaller and it is cheaper. The second drug test was through Quest Diagnostics and it was a urine analysis for an EMT class I paid $1500 for. This time around I planned to be 2 weeks clean because of the stakes at hand (they kick you out of the class if you fail and you don’t get refunded, can’t sign up again for a year) but got drunk on the 8th day and hit a blunt a couple times with my friends by mistake. After the slip up I was sober for 6 more days and worked out and drank a lot of water. Took the detox and passed the test with a ‘dilute negative’. Was worried they would ask me to retest but it was good enough for my class! Lastly, I strongly caution you to wait for your test results before you smoke. I know it sucks but it is so much worse having to retest knowing you could’ve been fine had you waited it out. I have heard stories of people who would’ve passed but drank too much water so their urine was too dilute, and they had to come back the next day to test again. All in all, I love this product and recommend it to everyone I know. A buddy of mine said it worked for him (Qcarbo32) after only being clean for 48 hours. I don’t know how far you can push the limits of this product, but I have first hand experience of it’s effectiveness.
I’m about in the same boat as you except without the cranberry juice but the time frame weight and height are about the same. Just bought a 16 and I used a 32 the day before and did not get tested they are saying that it stays up two days in your system and I didn’t want to chance it so I bought a 16 and have been drinking nothing but water for almost a week now. Was wondering if it worked for you
Wanted to see how your test went. Have not smoked for 22 and still testing positive with at home tests. Planning on drinking a Q carbo the day before and morning of probably. Scared of getting test back too diluted but better than failing I suppose.
IT 100% WORKS I TOOK A HOME TEST YESTERDAY WHICH WAS POSITIVE SO THIS MORNING I WENT AND GOT THIS PRODUCT TOOK IT AS DIRECTED DRANK 4 BOTTLES OF WATER WENT YO THE BATHROOM 4 TIMES TOOK ANOTHER TEST ON MY 5th URINE AND IT WAS CLEAR AS DAY NEGATIVE…NOW IM ABOUT TO GO TAKE THE REAL TEST I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND IM 250 POUNDS SOOOO TO THOSE THAT SAYS IT DONT WORK MAYBE YOU ARENT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS CORRECTLY!!!!